February 2, 2010

It's been quite a Tuesday!

Tuesday (today) started off with a generally weird vibe.  It's like a sniper was waiting for me to sit-up in bed, and then BANG....you can imagine what it was like from there.  I will say though, there was a pretty darn decent rally late in the day.  Hooray for rallies?  I'm not really sure what that means, but I'm going to leave it included b/c why not cheer for rallies,right?

Seriously though, I had a great lunch at Flip Burger with my old friend Jason Wallis.  In case you don't know Jason, he happens to be a world class photographer.  Check it: http://www.jasonwallis.com  It turns out that Jason is friends with quite a few people that I need to know.  **This is the rally launch**  He was kind enough to offer any assistance he can provide, and I obviously, graciously took him up on the offer.  There will be posts in the future on this news, or at least I hope so!

Next up was a "working" conference call.  Ahhh, we'll just say it was the start of many other chats in the near future.  Long story short is this: Tuesday was a weird one, but cool one too!!

My meatloaf frozen dinner is now ready, so until next time Folks....








No comments:

Post a Comment